понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LIL BOOSIE LATELY I BEEN SO CONFUSED

Ride It Like A Rental. Miss Kissin' On You. And I don't lost alot of niggas, my trust fucked up And I done did some dirty shit that's why my luck fucked up It ain't no purple in the city so I'm sippin that tus I mention like smoke out friday when he hit that dust Member of them zigzag big sacks them burberry dates When you snatched your first purse went hit the mall and got laid Manye they got niggas in the grave so confused They saw they death comin and they could'ntduck them tools And lately, I been gettin too motherfuckin high I'm on my third blunt before the fuckin sun rise From the cradle to the grave, I'm gon always keep it gutta I should be number 1 on everybodys list, motherfucka And lately, I, been so confused dropped outta school got a beef and got a tool tool tool tool. Loose As A Goose. And I don't lost alot of niggas, my trust fucked up And I done did some dirty shit that's why my luck fucked up It ain't no purple in the city so I'm sippin that tus I mention like smoke out friday when he hit that dust Member of them zigzag big sacks them burberry dates When you snatched your first purse went hit the mall and got laid Manye they got niggas in the grave so confused They saw they death comin and they could'ntduck them tools And lately, I been gettin too motherfuckin high I'm on my third blunt before the fuckin sun rise From the cradle to the grave, I'm gon always keep it gutta I should be number 1 on everybodys list, motherfucka And lately, I, been so confused dropped outta school got a beef and got a tool tool tool tool Lyrics powered by www. lil boosie lately i been so confused

Uploader: Kigagrel
Date Added: 11 June 2016
File Size: 30.87 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2820
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Mind Of A Maniac.

Ride It Like A Rental. The Lord And Me.

lil boosie lately i been so confused

And I don't lost alot of niggas, my lateoy fucked up And I done did some dirty shit that's why my luck fucked up It ain't no purple in the city so I'm sippin that tus I mention like smoke out friday when he hit that dust Member of them zigzag big sacks them burberry dates When you snatched your first purse went hit the mall and got laid Manye they got niggas in the grave so confused They saw they death comin and they could'ntduck them tools And lately, I been gettin too motherfuckin high I'm on my third blunt before the fuckin sun rise From the cradle to the grave, I'm gon always keep it gutta I should be number 1 on everybodys list, motherfucka And lately, I, been so confused dropped outta school got a beef and got a tool tool tool tool Lyrics powered by www.

And lately, I, been so confused Dropped outta school got a beef and got a tool Now I'm ready to chop ya crew Been talkin to tha devil is whateva with lil bo You ain't heard I was raised by some hard heads They locked up or they all dead Spoon fed or dog fed We untame, that's how I play it And everybody changin, trippin all a sudden Ain't askin how I'm feelin they just askin me for money Now three years ago they talked about me, Criticized me, and laughed at me Called me local joker had lil boosie finna stop rappin I'm still so confused, got bread and still ain't happy Cause I'm lost without these pictures, lil I and my fuckin daddy God tell me bout this ho right here, is this just a ho right here?

And I obosie lost alot of niggas, my trust fucked up And I done did some dirty shit that's why my luck fucked up It ain't no purple in the city so I'm sippin that tus I mention like smoke out friday when he hit that dust Member of them zigzag big ,il them burberry dates When you snatched your first purse went hit the mall and got laid Altely they got niggas in the grave so confused They saw they death comin and they could'ntduck them tools And lately, I been gettin too motherfuckin high I'm on my third blunt before the fuckin sun rise From the cradle to the grave, I'm gon always keep it gutta I should be number 1 on everybodys list, motherfucka And lately, I, been so confused dropped outta school got a beef and got a tool tool tool tool.

Miss Kissin' On You.

Loose As A Goose. Show More Show Less.

lil boosie lately i been so confused

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий